The Versatile Blogger Award:
I am thrilled to announce the Pink Backpack was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! A big thank you to Erin, the lovely lady from Evergreen Soles for the nomination!
The Versatile Blogger Award:
So what exactly is the Versatile Blogger Award? The award is a way for bloggers to recognize one another for all of the hard work that goes into their websites and content creation and to get backlinks. A great way to receive a nomination is to join a blogging facebook group with monthly collaboration threads: I recommend Female Travel Bloggers.
The Rules of The Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank your nominator.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Share the award, including 7 random things about yourself, on your blog.
- Nominate 10-15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Notify them via social media.
In order to accept this award, I must share 7 random travel facts about myself and make my own nominations.
7 Random Travel Facts:
1. My favourite travel adventure activities are hiking, kayaking and scuba diving!
2. My first experience living abroad was on a University exchange program to Melbourne, Australia when I was 20!
3. I’ve travelled solo through 20+ countries in the UK, Europe, India and now currently in Tanzania. In total, I have visited 47 countries and aim to visit 50 by my 30th birthday.
4. My craziest travel experiences are:
- Snorkelling with turtles in Mexico
- Sandboarding in Swakop, Namibia
- Scuba diving in the blue hole, Belize
- Via Ferrata in Quebec, Canada
- Glamping in the Slovenian countryside
- Whale watching in Iceland
- Exploring the Rock-hewn churches of Lalibela, Ethiopia
5. My dream trips are to hike Machu Picchu in Peru, see the great wall of China and cage dive with great white sharks in Cape Town. I recently knocked a huge one off my bucketlist by backpacking from South Africa up to Tanzania.
6. I’m currently living in Tanzania to finish up my PhD degree in global health.
7. My blog has officially turned 2 years. I officially launched The Pink Backpack in March, 2016 as a way to stay connected to the world of travel when I returned to school. I never expected to my blog to take off in the way that it has and feel so grateful for the opportunities it has opened for me.
My nominations are…
These bloggers have some seriously inspiring content, so go check them out!
- Trisha from Ps Im on my way
- Bertaut and Alexis from World Travel Adventurers
- Jonny from Backpacking Man
- Chris from Aussie on the Road
- Lisa from Anywheres Perfect
- Nikita from Life in Transience
- Ellen from Worldly Journeys
- Liz from Lizzie Meets World
- Sanjay and Sonal from Out of My Elephant
- Christina from Cava for Lunch
- Lauren from Lauren Somewhere
- Angie from Adventurous Angie
- Sarah and Nikki from The Two Scoops
Like it? | SHARE now or CLICK this photo to PIN for later